Meet Jay Starks
Jay holds a bachelor of science degree from the University of Rochester in upstate New York, and a master of business administration degree from Arizona State University. As a lifetime alumnus, Jay is very passionate about Sun Devil football.
Leaving his previous careers in mental health and criminal justice, Jay began working for a small mortgage company in 1983. After 14 years working for a savings and loan, and then a commercial bank, Jay joined Bell Mortgage in 1997.
When Jay is not busy originating mortgages, you can probably find him hiking, camping, or fishing in the mountains or deserts of Arizona and Colorado.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
You are the best! It is usually rather stressful when making major purchases, in particular a home! That was not the case working with you and Delaney. If felt like we were dealing with family who had our very best interests at heart and the end result proves just that. Should anyone we know need your services we will highly recommend they contact you. It was a pleasure getting to know what great folks you are and working with you.